GAJ is a true multi-disciplinary practice with over 180 employees from 25 countries, all of whom are highly skilled, talented and dedicated individuals.
We are looking for two Senior Architects with extensive background in seeing large hospitality, residential and tower projects through from concept to completion. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, fluent in design trends both locally and internationally, and passionate about leading innovative design in the Middle East.
As a Senior Architect you will bring 15 – 20 years’ experience to the firm, a minimum of 3 years which will have been spent working in the Middle East. You will have proven experience of what it takes to run a large project from reviewing the client’s brief, concept, schematic and detail design, tender documents to specifications and site follow up.
You will be fully conversant in all RIBA design stages and have previous experience in compiling written reports on project deliverables, design progress and resource requirements and will have solid experience in managing design teams on multiple projects ensuring the accuracy of the team’s work, checking the fees available and guaranteeing that deliverables are met on time and to programme.
The role will also require you to have exceptional client management and presentation skills, a willingness to represent the practice at public, new business and networking events, often outside of office hours and on occasion within the wider Gulf region.
- Qualification: B.Sc Architecture, B.Arch, M. Arch, ARB or equivalent.
- 15 – 20 years post graduate experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the UAE.
- Self-motivated and highly proactive
- Exceptional design ability and critical thinking.
- Excellence in team management and mentoring.
- An example to others in project programming and cost management.
- An understanding of British and American standards and local municipality requirements.
- Software skills: AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop and MS office.
Applications will only be considered for those with the relevant years’ experience.
Please post in the subject line of your email “Senior Architect” and the number of years’ experience you hold.
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV, portfolio, notice period and salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a qualified graphic designer to proactively contribute to the practice’s branding and communications.
The preferred candidate will possess creative graphic design skills as well as technical knowledge of production methods. The role requires a highly organised individual with a strong attention to detail and a flexible can-do attitude able to adapt to changing circumstances. If this is you please send us your CV email@example.com.
Public Health Design Engineer
We are looking for a client-facing Public Health Design Engineer with 7 – 10 years’ experience.
Based in our Dubai office you will play an active role in designing and delivering public health solutions across a number of sectors. You will have experience working with architects coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with contractors. If you have the required skills please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career And Opportunities
Should you be interested in joining GAJ we are keen to hear from you and if we don’t currently have a vacancy we will keep your details on our database for when we do. GAJ offers a comprehensive benefits package and the chance to work on some great projects.
If you would like to be considered for a position at GAJ please follow these steps:
- Forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Mark in the title bar the position for which you would like to be considered
- If you are applying for a position within Architecture or Interior Design please forward PDF samples of your portfolio
- Please give your notice period
- Detail your salary expectation
- Forward references from previous employers
* Please note that due to the volume of CVs received successful candidates only will be contacted.
** No agencies please.