GAJ is a true multi-disciplinary practice with over 140 employees from 25 countries, all of whom are highly skilled, talented and dedicated individuals.
Godwin Austen Johnson (GAJ) are looking to recruit experienced individuals in the disciplines Architecture, Interior Design and Building Services (MEP) with demonstrated work experience from project onset up to end of construction and with appropriate experience across all stages of design and construction supervision services within the Middle East region.
Senior Architect – Concept Delivery (SACD001)
Senior Architect – Technical Delivery (SATD002)
Senior Interior Designer – Concept Delivery (SIDCD003)
Senior Interior Designer – Technical Delivery (SIDTD004)
Interior Designer – Concept Delivery (IDCD009)
Interior Designer – Technical Delivery (IDTD010)
Interior Designer – Construction Supervision (IDSC011)
Career And Opportunities
Should you be interested in joining GAJ we are keen to hear from you and if we don’t currently have a vacancy we will keep your details on our database for when we do. GAJ offers a comprehensive benefits package and the chance to work on some great projects.
If you would like to be considered for a position at GAJ please follow these steps:
- Forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark in the title bar the position for which you would like to be considered
- If you are applying for a position within Architecture or Interior Design please forward PDF samples of your portfolio
- Please give your notice period
- Detail your salary expectation
- Forward references from previous employers
* Please note that due to the volume of CVs received successful candidates only will be contacted.
** No agencies please.
error: Content is protected !!